Marlton, NJ 08053
Woodstream Swim Club
$10 Adults (12 & Above)
$5 Children (3 to 11)
$5 After 5 PM
Free Senior Citizen
Remember while enjoying yourself at Woodstream
Do Not Park in Permit Parking on Brandywine Drive and Greentree Road
All members MUST sign-in and present
All guests MUST be accompanied with a MEMBER while at the Swim Club
All guests MUST sign-in at the front gate and pay the daily guest fee
All guest MUST follow club rules and regulations while at the Swim Club
All guests ARE permitted 5 guest visits if eligible for membership
All members ARE responsible for the conduct of their guest at all times
NO GLASS permitted on grounds AT ANY TIME
PLEASE use RECYCLING CANS for RECYCLING
PLEASE use TRASH CANS for TRASH
FOLLOW DIVING WELL and SLIDE RULES
DIVING or SWIMMING in DIVING WELL not BOTH
NO RUNNING or HORSEPLAY at ANY TIME
NO FLIPS or BACK DIVES except on DIVING BOARD
THROWING DECK-DECK (across Pool) NOT PERMITTED
BALLS PERMITTED in POOL BE CONSIDERATE
PLEASE SHOWER before ENTERING THE POOL
BABY POOL must have ADULT present to SWIM
Children 11 and under MUST be accompanied by a parent or responsible MEMBER 14 years or older
Children NOT toilet trained NOT PERMITTED in BIG POOL
Children NOT toilet trained MUST wear swim diapers
1. Any person showing evidence of any communicable skin disease, sore or inflamed eyes, cold, nasal or ear discharges, or any other communicable disease shall be denied admission.
2. Any person with excessive sunburn, open blisters, cuts, or bandages shall be denied admission.
3. Do not enter the water if you are experiencing or recovering from diarrhea or have had any signs or symptoms of a gastrointestinal (stomach) disease in the past seven days.
4. All children in diapers must wear plastic pants with snug fitting elastic waist and leg bands. Do not wash out soiled diapers in the bathing water.
5. Children should be encouraged to use the restroom before entering the water. Immediately report any "accidents" you observe in the bathing waters to a lifeguard.
6. No animals, except for service animals, shall be allowed in the swimming pool, wading pool, hot tub, or spa area, dressing rooms, or other parts of the enclosure.
7. Glass containers shall be prohibited in food and drink areas.
8. All persons shall shower before entering the water.
9. Conduct which endangers the safety and comfort of others shall be prohibited.
10. Outdoor bathing shall be prohibited during an electrical storm.
11. Persons suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol shall be prohibited from entering the water."